“Celebrating with Food and Drink” Featuring Chef Tu David Phu, Adam “Boots” Brogan, and Alkali Rye
OACC is excited to bring you Quarantini Mixer — an online mixology class and social club! To close out the Lunar New Celebration, this mixer focuses on “Celebrating with Food and Drink” — learn how to make wontons at home from Chef Tu David Phu! Afterward, learn how to pair your meal with a tasty cocktail you can make at home using a cocktail kit from Alkali Rye as demonstrated by Adam Brogan! Cocktail kit includes (4oz) San Zanj – a tropical and bright Haitian Clairin rum, (4oz) Greenbar Orange liqueur, (4oz) Smith & Cross Jamaican Rum, (3) limes, (8oz) Coco Lopez, and (4oz) Small Hands food pineapple syrup—makes a total of 4 servings.
On Friday, February 19 at 6:00 pm, come hang out with us over zoom and enjoy a signature drink with a cocktail kit from Alkali Rye ($35 value). As you learn how to make wontons and ways to pair a tasty cocktail, you will also get a chance to win great auction items and raffle prizes! This event is a virtual fundraiser, in which proceeds from ticket sales and auction support OACC and Alkali Rye. Read “OUR STORY” to learn more.
GENERAL ADMISSION INCLUDES ZOOM LINK ACCESS TO EVENT/DEMO ON FEBRUARY 19, RECIPE FOR WONTON RECIPE, COCKTAIL KIT, AND RAFFLE TICKET.
- $10 — Bring-your-own-cocktail Admission: Zoom link access and wonton recipe
- $45 — General Admission and of Alkali Rye cocktail kit, wonton recipe, and raffle ticket ready for pick up at OACC.
- $55 — General admission and delivery service by OACC Staff of Alkali Rye cocktail kit, wonton recipe, and raffle ticket in a 10-mile radius of Oakland, CA
- $65 — General admission and delivery service by OACC Staff of Alkali Rye cocktail kit, wonton recipe, and raffle ticket in a 15-mile radius of Oakland, CA
- $75 — General admission and delivery service by OACC Staff of Alkali Rye cocktail kit, wonton recipe, and raffle ticket in a 25-mile radius of Oakland, CA
IMPORTANT DELIVERY NOTE: The delivery service ends at 3 pm on Friday, February 19. The delivery pricing covers staff mileage based on distance and a small portion serves as a general donation towards OACC’s programs.
Deadline to place pick-up & delivery orders: Wednesday, February 17 at 6:00 pm
We will call 4 lucky winners to win a gift bag of the following items:
(1) Friendsgiving Box, (1) set of Red Boat Fish Sauce & Salt, and (1) Bottle of white wine
LIVE AUCTION ITEMS:
1) Han Huang, Five Bulls hand-made paper scroll. Value: $100; Opening Bid: $45