“Afternoon Tea” with Malaya Tea Room
OACC is excited to bring you Quarantini Mixer — an online social club! To close out the New Year Celebration: South & Southeast Asia, this mixer focuses on enjoying “Afternoon Tea.” Join us and Leena Lim from the Malaya Tea Room to learn how to create an afternoon tea experience for yourself and others at home!
On Saturday, April 17 at 3:00 pm, enjoy an exclusive Quarantini Tea Box from Malaya Tea Room ($18 value). As we enjoy the beauty of spring, join us for an afternoon tea with fun conversation and a chance to win some raffle prizes! This event is a virtual fundraiser, in which proceeds from ticket sales support OACC and Stop AAPI Hate. Read “OUR STORY” to learn more.
GENERAL ADMISSION INCLUDES ZOOM LINK ACCESS TO EVENT/DEMO ON APRIL 17, RECIPE FOR CUCUMBER SANDWICH, QUARANTINI TEA BOX (3 types of tea sachets, 2 scones, clotted cream, and lemon curd), AND RAFFLE TICKET.
- $10 — Bring-your-own-Tea Admission: Zoom link access, raffle ticket, and sandwich recipe
- $28 — General Admission ready for pick up at Malaya Tea Room
- $38 — General admission and delivery service by OACC Staff in a 10-mile radius of Oakland, CA
- $48 — General admission and delivery service by OACC Staff in a 15-mile radius of Oakland, CA
- $58 — General admission and delivery service by OACC Staff in a 25-mile radius of Oakland, CA
IMPORTANT DELIVERY NOTE: The delivery service ends at 3 pm on Friday, April 16. The delivery pricing covers staff mileage based on distance and a small portion serves as a general donation towards OACC’s programs.
Deadline to place pick-up & delivery orders: Thursday, April 15 at 12:00 pm
We will call 4 lucky winners to win:
- Small Raffle Prize – Lottie Gift Set, Tea, & Saly’s Tea Pot (value $35)
- Medium Raffle Prize – Lottie Gift Set, Tea, & Funky Fresh Tuk Tuk Box (value $68)
- Big Raffle Prize – Lottie Gift Set, Tea, & BRONCA $50 e-gift card (value $80)
- Grand Raffle Prize – Tea, Friendsgiving Box, & delicious A5 Japanese Wagyu Steak ~ 1lb from Papa Wagyu (value $200)