388 Ninth Street (between Franklin and Webster Street)
Second floor of the Pacific Renaissance Plaza in Oakland’s Chinatown.
Monday through Friday – 12 pm to 6 pm*
Saturday & Sunday – 10 am to 5 pm*
*OPEN BY APPOINTMENT (please review our Onsite Visitor Policy)
OACC is closed on these Holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- George Washington’s Birthday
- Memorial Day
- Weekday immediately before or after Independence Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving from 11/25/21 till 11/28/21
- Year-End Break 12/24/21 till 1/2/22
The OACC opens to the public for special community events on selected evenings.
Please visit our website regularly for updates, or call OACC at 510-637-0455 for any questions.
ONSITE VISITOR POLICY
- ALL individuals including minors must fill out our online Health Declaration Form approximately 24 hours before arriving at OACC. We require a form submission for every visit. If you forget to fill it out in advance, we will have QR codes available onsite for you to access the form as well.
- ALL individuals will have their temperature checked by OACC staff with a contactless thermometer.
- In accordance with County recommendations, ALL individuals are required to wear masks AT ALL TIMES while inside OACC’s facility regardless of vaccination status.
*If you are experiencing symptoms typical of COVID-19 (list of possible symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/
Not vaccinated? We strongly encourage individuals who are NOT vaccinated against COVID-19 to refrain from attending OACC programs in-person and instead utilize our remote-friendly (virtual) options. The majority of our programs will be remotely accessible on OACC’s YouTube channel so you won’t be missing out! For more information about vaccinations, please visit: https://www.vaccines.gov/.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
From San Francisco, from the Bay Bridge, continue to Hwy 580 East towards Oakland, then merge to Hwy 980 towards Downtown Oakland and exit on 11th/12th Streets. Turn left onto 11th Street and then right onto Webster Street. Pacific Renaissance Plaza building is on right side of block.
From East Bay, from Hwy 580 continue to Hwy 980 towards Downtown Oakland then continue as above.
From South Bay, take Hwy 880 north and exit on Broadway. Turn right onto Broadway. Turn right onto 9th Street. Turn left on Franklin Street. Pacific Renaissance Plaza building is on right side of block.
From BART, the closest BART station is 12th Street Station at Broadway in Oakland. Walk south on Broadway to 11th Street and turn left. Continue on 11th Street and turn right on Franklin to enter the Pacific Renaissance Plaza.
From the Lake Merritt BART Station. Exit at the 9th Street exit and walk west on 9th Street for 5 blocks to the Pacific Renaissance Plaza.
Underground in the Pacific Renaissance Plaza. We do not validate for parking. The parking fee is $2 per hour with a maximum daily rate of $24. There is a flat fee special of $2.00 after 5 pm until closing weekdays. In the Plaza, take the elevator to the 2nd floor. OACC is the first suite on the left.
Franklin 88 Parking Garage on Franklin Street between 9th and 10th Street across the street from Pacific Renaissance Plaza is a flat fee of $6.00 all day on the weekends.
Metered street parking around the Plaza is $2.00 per hour (8am-6pm) and FREE on Sundays.
Located on Franklin Street, next to the garage entrance. Contact OACC, unload and take the freight elevator to the second floor.